Sunday, June 10, 2012

Week 24

A fun but exhausting week this week.

As predicted I didn't do much of anything last Tuesday but did manage to go for a long bike ride Wednesday afternoon. Wednesday evening I went out for karaoke with my friend who just got married, his new wife, his father and brother, and another friend. After many hours of sining I stumbled home in the wee hours of the morning and managed to get a few winks of sleep before I had to get ready for work on Thursday.

Friday my high-school was on break so I did a web-shift instead. After work I came home, relaxed, and got some housework done in the evening.

Saturday was a good, busy, day at work and, after a break for dinner, I headed out to a good friend's farewell party. He's moving back to Arizona for a while but plans to come back to Japan some day. On that note; I recently found out that two of my good friends from a few years ago will be coming back to Japan soon.

Sunday's shift ended up being fairly easy and I came home and relaxed in front of the computer in the evening again.

I don't have my kindergarden shift for once today which means I can actually update this blog on time for once.

Looking forward: I actually have a kindergarden shift tomorrow that I've got to get up early for. We'll see if I can get anything else done after that. Maybe I'll find something fun to do on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment