Sunday, May 6, 2012

Week 19

Last Monday I spent most of the daytime relaxing at home and getting a little house work done. Had I known what the week had in store I might have been more adventurous in my actions. Monday evening I had a few people over for a small game night.

Tuesday morning I woke up with a hideous sore throat and ended up not leaving the house (or even changing from my pajamas) all day. I'm not sure who gave me this cold (thought I have a few prime suspects) but it kind-of laid me low for the rest of the week.

Wednesday I was feeling a bit better and went out for burritos and karaoke in the afternoon. In the evening I went over to a friends house to play video games.

Thursday morning I had my first overtime web-shift of the week. I came home and crashed hard in the evening waking only long enough to order a pizza and watch a movie before snoozing out for the night.

Friday I did some more overtime and met with a friend in the evening.

Saturday I did my third overtime shift and had another game night in the evening. The game night had a small turn-out but was still pretty enjoyable.

Yesterday I was back at my real shift but it didn't really feel like it because it had the same time that all my overtime shifts had. Right after work I headed out to a friend's going away party. It was held in a large pavilion behind a concert venue down the street from my place. The weather decided mid-day to cooperate and made for a nice evening outside. A few people came back to my place afterwords for an after party.

I've got one more shift to do today before my weekend starts tomorrow. As much as I need a vacation from my vacation, if I'm feeling better I'd really like to get out and do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment