Sunday, April 29, 2012

Week 18

A short "blog week" and a short work week both flew by.

Thursday, Friday, and Saturday were all busy days at work but I hardly seemed to notice with the lure of a vacation on the horizon. Saturday night I went to a going-away-party of a friend of mine and enjoyed the chance to stay out late for once. The party was so much fun even I got out on the dance floor (something I haven't done in, maybe, seven years.)

Sunday (yesterday) was the first full day of "Golden Week" (a loose amalgamation of four different holidays that conspire to give most of Japan a full week off work in the spring.) As per my plans I had a full day of nothing to do, which I promptly and eagerly did.

Looking forward: I've got today and my usual "weekend" off but then I'm back doing overtime for the last three days of vacation. It should be easy work and I'll still have the evenings to hang out this everyone who's still on vacation. Now, what to do today...

No comments:

Post a Comment