Sunday, May 29, 2011

Week 22

A fairly unsurprising week this week. Nose to the grindstone and all that.

I did have a little fun last Tuesday when, after going out to my favorite burrito place for lunch, I took a four hour bike ride around the city. The weather was spectacular, nice and sunny but not overly hot yet. I got lots of pictures and the first sunburn of the year. Tuesday night my girlfriend came over and we had pizza as a make-up date for the upcoming weekend (when she was going to her parents'.)

Wednesday I did some early window shopping in Den-den town (the electronics district) before coming home in the afternoon, doing laundry, and cleaning up my apartment.

Thursday through Sunday kind of blurred together, without a date night or my high school class to break up the week (my high school kids were out on a field trip.) One interesting point, I suppose, was that we did get a lot of rain dumped on us yesterday by an incoming typhoon which has now more-or-less broken up and left us with an overly cloudy/windy Monday morning.

I know things have been slow the past few weeks but I think June is shaping up to be a bit more exciting... at least I hope it is anyways.

**Also, I'm told I have a few readers out there. Please feel free to use the comment section to leave and comments/questions/suggestions you have. Oh, and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment