Sunday, April 24, 2011

Week 17

As I ended up getting the overtime on Tuesday so my "weekend" was halved last week. With my remaining day (Wednesday) I went over to Kobe to do some research for a scavenger hunt (which may or may not happen at the end of the Golden Week holiday season.)

Being back in Kobe I realized that I haven't really gone to walk around since I left two years ago (WOW, it's already been TWO years!) It was fun to see what's changed and what hasn't. Even better was finding some new stuff what was there all along but I never discovered in my time living there. I put in some serious milage in that day and upon returning home after dusk, proceeded to put my feet up and do nothing for the rest of the evening (well, until it was time to meet the guys down at the pub.)

Friday was the first day for my regular "high school" class. It was nice to see a lot of returning faces as well as some new ones. Again, this should be a fun shift this year.

Saturday my girlfriend came over and we ordered pizza. The evening ended in upset silence requiring a third party to intervene and get us talking again but things again were sorted out by last night and we went out for sushi. This relationship thing is tricky.

I've got overtime again tomorrow followed by a hike in Nara scheduled for Wednesday (though forecast is calling for rain.) Friday this next week starts "Golden Week" and I get seven days off in a row. I've got some fun things planned, but I'll post that stuff next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment