Sunday, June 12, 2011

Week 24


Still recovering from the pervious week's cold, I didn't push myself too hard this week. Just a little exploring, a little gaming, and a lot of work.

Last Tuesday I got a long overdue case of wanderlust and took my bike out for a winding ride around the city. Wednesday was the first game in a new Dungeons and Dragons game with some co-workers, which took most of the day to play.

Thursday through Sunday (and today too) were just work. Not even a date this weekend, as my girlfriend was at her parents' house all weekend. (Though I did get most of a plastic model put together, something I haven't done in ages.)

I'll almost certainly have tales to tell next week as I'm preparing to head to Ise and Nagoya tomorrow to see the Ise Grand Shrine (one of Japan's most famous/important shrines) and Meiji Mura (home to a collection of historic Japanese buildings (think "the Henry Ford", Detroiters.))

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michael,
    I love reading your blog - catch up with you about once a month.
    Thanks for writing!

    Andy's Dad.

    ReplyDelete