Sunday, December 19, 2010

Week 51

In the penultimate (weekly) post of 2010 I thought I'd look back and see where I've been and what I've done this year:
I took 3 trips to Wakayama (Wakayama City, Shirahama, Mt. Koya), 2 trips to Shiga (Otsu, Mt. Mikami), and individual trips to Nara, Himeji and Ako in the Kansai area (Not even counting trips to Kobe and Kyoto.) A bit farther afield I traveled to Matsuyama City in Shikoku, Nagano and the Tango peninsula to the North, as well as capitol city of Tokyo. And of course, fairly early in the year, I traveled to Korea for the first time.
In my travels I ended up taking over 5000 photos this year and, while not everyone's not a winner they all help remind me of what I've experienced.
I'd say 2010 was pretty successful. I can't wait to see where 2011 takes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment